Friday, January 23, 2009
Trying to post a picture
Well, today has been a lazy day. I excercised this morning then Dad and I went to the temple. When we got back I was exhausted and took a nap. I think the reason I accomplished nothing after that is, I may be coming down with something. Anyway, thats my story and I'm sticking to it. It rained today and that melted the huge piles of snow next to the driveway to about half their size. Yesterday I was helping this little old lady at the grocery store. She was on a scooter and when she struggled to her feet she wasn't much taller than before. I reached the item she needed and when I handed it to her she said," I just have to stop taking hot showers, I'm shrinking too much." I haven't received any answers to the questions I asked ---is anyone out there? Is anyone reading this? Heidi is going to look for a job. They are still trying to sell one of their homes. It will be very hard if I loose my exercise partner and neighbor, not to mention my emergency " cup of sugar" supplier. We have added a new workout. Dad introduced us to it. We walk against the current in the swimming pools "river". We walk and use the machines on Mon and Thurs. Wed and Fri. we walk the river (those are killer days), Tues we go to the temple. We leave the house at 7:30 AM and get home by 15 to 9:00. Gees you'd think I'd be melting away but after 3 years I havent shrunk much at all. I guess I'd have to stop eating or maybe that old lady knows something I don't.:) Dad was able to build a fire tonight after about 3 red burn days. It feels soooo good downstairs. The rain is washing the smug from the valley. Well I titled this sending a picture so I will try and see if I have better luck getting to the ones on my computer. Oh by the way i got my jury duty summons for Feb. 2 you know how that stresses me out. It's not the court house I went to last time and it's not the new big Mathison court house across from the City and County. It's on 350 south and Main. I can't figure out as much as I hate this and Dad would LOVE to do it that I get called twice in 3 years and he never does. Well here goes the try at pictures---Well dang it didn't work I'll keep trying but will post this rambling so I don't somehow loose it. Excuse the spelling, and grammer. Love Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment