Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lazy summer days?

With warm weather comes longer day light hours and so much yard work. Just when I think we are done planting we decide that we need to plant something in just one more corner. Today it was a blueberry bush. Yesterday raspberry bushes and tomorrow---more corn, more berries. I guess we will never be through as now they have to be watered and weeded. I'm not complaining as it will all taste so good, but it does mean a busy fall. By the time we have time to enjoy the long days and nice weather it will be winter again. I posted two of the pictures Tonya sent of the boys end of school programs. Does anyone else have some pictures I can share? Jamie do you have one with your oboe or of the awards assembly? Sharel, Nate Josie, Jonathan, Jillian, Etahn, anyone? Oh I almost forgot Maddies kindergarten graduation picture.

1 comment:

  1. sorry i think my mom has one of me with my oboe but luckly u cant see me good in it ha ha ill try to post them.

    ReplyDelete