
Goaty's baby Madzie died so Grandpa thought that if we bought 2 little goats that were on bottles and were a couple of days old that it would help her and the kids (baby goats). I was skeptical that it would work. Kari (for the record) said "Mom have Grandpa buy them if it doesn't work out I'll take them home untill they are weaned." They are named JJ Jr. and the black and white one is Oreo. I think Kari rues that promise because she has had to call on the local vet (Sharmon ) more than once and clean up after the results of the enema they received, even giving one a bath. They are so cute! They have long floppy ears. Kari says when JJ Jr. jumps high His long ears fly up like he is trying to take off. (Maybe he should have been named Dumbo) I wonder if Grandpa will get these goats back the boys are soooo in love with them. Kari said they hold them and sing rock a bye goatie. She found Garrison snuggled up with the sleeping goats in the hay. He was going to take a nap with them. We all pray they will thrive because it would make all the kids so sad if they didn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment