Friday, October 29, 2010

I should look up some pictures but if I am going to write I better just get on with it. It has been a wonderful summer with many many visits from everyone. We had a family reunion in Aug. at Lagoon. Thank you Kari and Brady for all the planning and great meals. I guess Grandpa and I are in charge of next years reunion. We have some ideas but will entertain any suggestions you might have. We are looking at the weekend after the 24th of July. It's not yet set in stone, what do you think? The tree house is almost done but winter is upon us so I bet the slide won't be up until spring. Sorry kids but hey we are half way there. Grandpa is loving his small engine repair class at SLCC. I told him he is really getting to be worth knowing:) Being at school 6 hours is hard on him physically but he enjoys it so much and is trying to decide if he wants to go next semester. He was going to take a break but he learned they are doing carburetors so he may go. It seems I have been on the run all summer but doing what? I'm not sure. We did put up some pickles, relish and salsa. We worked 2 to 3 nights a week at the temple but we've slowed to our regular Sat. night shift. What a blessing to our lives!! What a beautiful peaceful place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment