Friday, February 6, 2009

WEDDING DRESSES THROUGH THE YEARS






















I had all these pictures set to go and lost them so try try again is getting to be my motto. If I do everything right they should start out with my grandmother and grandfather then Dad and i then Shane and Tonya, Sharmon and Paul, Janel and Josh and Kari and Brady. For those who may not recognize my kids and in case the pictures don't end up where I think I am putting them, Shane's is in a park Sharmons is a bit more of a close up and Kari's on the stairs is of her back, Janel is facing front. Have fun, hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I had forgotten what everyones dresses looked like. Thanks for Posting them. By the way,Good Job you picked my favorite of Brady and I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Where Are You? We Miss you in the blogging world!!! Come Back Soon.

    ReplyDelete