
WOW! Is this a good looking kid or what? We are so proud of you Conner!!!! We are proud of you not only for all the hard work you did, and not only because you are so darn good looking, but because of the kind of person you are inside. No one could ask for a better grandson. Shane, Tonya and family came up to tour the new Draper Temple. Dave and I rode back home with them on Monday and flew home on Thursday. The reason was Conner had his Eagle court of honor while we were there. I can't begin to describe how great that was. Sharmon, Paul and family were also there. Everyone had such a good time! I'm such a dud when it comes to taking pictures. Don't ask me how with that fancy camera Grandpa bought me I could mess up and only have a few of the pictures I did take turn out. (Hey, at least everyone still has their heads.) I have to rely on all of you to share the pictures you took. One of the things I did was visit Maddie's school. That is where Tonya got her ammunition for her blog. We laughed so hard at that picture. Hey, what she doesn't know is that she could have got alot in blackmail for it. (too late now) :) As I said before we flew home on Thursday and the following Mon. Janel and Julia flew in. Josh WHAT A GOOD MAN YOU ARE! THANK YOU FOR SENDING JAN OUT TO VISIT!!! We had such a good time. I didn't get to bed 'til 2:00 AM the whole week. We went for 2 nights to visit Sharmon and Kari. Kari and family came up that weekend. The weather cooperated and gave us warm spring like days. It has been too quiet around here this week. I will post a couple of pictures that turned out and more when all of you share the ones you took. ( OK Kari I did it. I blogged no more harrasment, ok :) ) Actually I really do need a nudge once in awhile.



Geeze, I stink at this posting pictures. I
havent learned how to edit yet. and I lost the picture at the right once already.
You listened!!! Its great to have you back in the blogging world. No more harrasment if you keep it up.
ReplyDelete