Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Julia cute as a bug at Grandmas house!

Find a family member!






Grandkids 2005


Little Angels



































HELLLLP!!!!! I'M GETTING WORSE AT THIS. SOMEONE NEEDS TO GIVE ME MORE LESSONS ON BLOGGING AND I NEED TO WRITE DOWN THE INSTRUCTIONS. I HAVE THIS LARGE GAP BETWEEN THINGS-ICAN'T REMEMBER HOW TO MOVE THINGS AROUND OR PUT TITLES UNDER PICTURES. THE WORDS AT THE BOTTOM WERE SUPPOSE TO BE BEFORE THE PICTURES. ONE IS A PICTURE OF GRANDMAS KITCHEN I JUST THREW THAT IN FOR YOU KIDS. THE SWIMMING POOL IS SORT OF A FIND WALDO BUT ITS FIND A FAMILY MEMBER. MAYBE I'M JUST TOO OLD TO STAY UP THIS LATE AND EXPECT MY BRAIN TO FUNCTION.




















Well here goes ---I was feeling guilty because I hadn't written and all of you had updated your blogs more recently. I'm quite tired and should be in bed getting my beauty sleep. I'll be sorry in the morning. Guilt does funny things to you. Dad GETS to work tomorrow. He is so excited! He is making us two corner hutches. I should say we are making--I'm the well trained official gopher and sander. We only have one more class so tomorrow after the kids go Dave can catch us up a bit. I guess I'll have to take a nap because I'm still up. Heidi will be here honking at 7:00 We have to go 30 min. earlier because she is working part time. Dad is serving in the temple 3 nights a week. I'm going to pick up Thursday nights starting this week. I've been cleaning out the computer cupboards and organizing pictures. So to brighten up this blog I'm putting in some pictures from the past. You may recognize some of these folks--It may be too easy so I'll have to go back further next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment